Here you’ve got two web sites with very interesting places to visit in London.
- Tower of London: is a must-see attraction on the Thames. Beheaded Queens, imprisoned princes, famous prisoners… You can see the six resident ravens, the Crown Jewels and the Beefeaters.
- London Eye: A 135 meter high attraction built over the Thames close to County Hall. The world’s highest observation wheel provides a 30 minute slow moving flight over the capital in a fully air-conditioned capsule. You will get a 360 degree view of the city and surrounding area’s. On a clear day, you will enjoy 40km panoramic views as far as Heathrow Airport and Windsor Castle. After dark, passengers delight in seeing London’s landmarks floodlit against the night sky.
- Science Museum: you can play with these free on-line games, and enjoy watching 3D films.
- Natural History Museum: Dinosaurs are a star attraction in this page. This is your site, Kids only, enjoy!.
- British Museum: this is your site to create, play and discover, exploring world histories and cultures, with videos, on-line games, … Here you can see the Egyptian mummies and the Ancient Rome and Roman Britain.
- Trafalgar Square was built in the 1830′s to commemorate Admiral Nelson’s victory at the Battle of Trafalgar.
- The Palace of Westminster, the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.